For Healthier, Younger, Stronger Tissue and Release Pain
For best result, especially for patients who have diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, chronic smoker, and other vascular issues, prior & after O Shot®, and with & without O Shot®, we highly suggest patients to do O Wave treatment (Acoustic Wave Therapy).
We offer the best Acoustic Wave Therapy System: Apex Magnum, which uses dual technology of Electromagnetic and Pneumatic Shock Wave.
The APEX AWT Device works to Repair, Restore & Rejuvenate a broad spectrum of health conditions.
• Non-invasive treatment
• No down time
• Simple application
• Visible results
O Wave is a procedure that uses AWT to treat genital area
Just like the skin, vaginal tissue changes over time
-collagen support fiber lose its youthful strength and vitality.
-laxity caused by aging, childbirth, lifestyle, and genetics happens, causing reduced sensation and urinary incontinence.
-the procedure is noninvasive, comfortable and performed in our office.
-women can go back to do normal activity immediately.
-there is no downtime, drugs or laser, and results are long-lasting.
-women can expect to experience increased sensitivity and lubrication, as well as strengthening, tightening and improved physical appearance, usually starting in 30 days. (90% report significant tightening 12 months after treatment).
-overall, F Wave helps enhance sexual performance and function.
-a Breakthrough Solution for Women’s Sexual Health AWT are used to repair blood vessels and increase blood flow which enhance sexual function and performance, both you and your partner will enjoy!
-O Wave uses shockwave therapy which has been around for years and is based on numerous clinical studies proven to increase blood flow and restore healthy tissue.
-O Wave was created and tested along with our community of providers, using standardized protocols to ensure patient safety and optimum results.
• Anti-cellulite therapy
• Improvement of uneven lipoplasty results
• Connective tissue tightening
• Skin rejuvenation and elasticity increase
• Lipedema treatment
• Lymphatic system stimulation
• Appearance of stretch marks
• Minimizing unsightly scars
• Non responders to Pde5i treatment became responders
• Combination with the P- shot to enhance results of both treatments
• Peyronie's Disease
• Combination with Laser to enhance the results of both treatments and reduce pain
• Sexual Enhancement (heightens performance by improving blood flow)
• utilizes high frequency, low intensity sound waves to improve blood flow to the penis. The sound waves repair aged blood vessels, stimulate growth of new blood vessels and remove decades of micro-plaque.
• Over 80% of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) issues are caused by poor blood flow.
• 52% of Men suffer from some form of ED
• Increases Angiogenesis and blood flow
• Shockwave therapy combined with PRP increases local blood supply causing the release of additional growth hormones. These two processes together increase the stimulation and growth of new arterioles by increasing the number of growth factors tremendously with the combination therapy. The blood vessels improve the blood supply and oxygenation resulting in faster healing.
• Treats the cause, not just the symptoms
•Enables Spontaneous Erections
•Visible Results within 3 weeks
•Offers proven clinical long-term results
•Completely safe with no side effects
•Non-invasive, totally painless
•Triggers natural repair mechanisms by increasing blood flow
•Restores sex life with stronger, firmer, longer-lasting erections
•70%+ Success Rate
•Compatible with other treatments
All Sports injuries, Status post muscular injury
Myofascial trigger points,
Herniated or slipped discs,
Multiple Sclerosis (MS),
Renaud’s Disease (poor circulation in hands),
Scoliosis (Congenital & Postural – often treated as a secondary condition),
Spasticity (which is a symptom of many neurological conditions),
Spondylolysis or spondylolisthesis
Stretch mark elimination,
• Do not apply to the eyes or surrounding area, the myocardium, spinal cord, gonads, kidneys, head, or liver
• Corticoid Therapy
• Patients with pacemaker or heart conditions
• Pregnant or nursing mothers
• Polypus in treatment area
• Acute Infection
• Growing Cartilage in children
• Temporary loss of Bodily sensation at treatment site
• Temporary itching in treatment area
All side effects usually subside within 24-48 hours
• Shock Wave Therapy
• Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT)
• Radial Shock Wave Therapy (RSWT)
• Cellupulse (Cellulite)
• Extracorporeal Acoustic Wave Therapy (ESWT)
• Lithotripsy (Kidney Stones)
• Orthotripsy (Plantar Fasciitis)
• Low Intensity Shockwave Therapy (LISWT) (ED)
• First applied in the 1980s in Germany as an electrohydraulic generator and quickly developed in the last 60 years for orthopedic, physiatrist, and urological purposes, extracorporeal acoustic wave therapy (EAWT) is now applied by electromagnetic supply of mechanical waves, which, unlike ultrasound technology, are characterized by short length (100 MPa), rapid rise in pressure, and a frequency spectrum between 16 Hz and 20 MHz
• These waves are capable of crossing gases, solids, and liquids, and thanks to their mechanism of action that allows them to expand at a speed greater than that of sound, their propagation disturbs and changes intramolecular bonds. The change in fluid pressure leads to a cavitation effect, with micro damage to tissues, especially visible at the point on which the waves are focused. At present, the possibility of changing the wave focus has led to better control of the destructive cavitation effect and to the use of EAWT to activate tissue metabolism. As hypothesized, wave passage through tissues, such as skin, extracellular matrix, vessels, adipose tissues, and inflammatory cells, leads to neoangiogenesis, vasodilation, stimulation of proliferation, release of growth factors, and anti-inflammatory effects.