Acoustic Wave Therapy
Repair, Restore & Rejuvenate
- pain relief
- lymphatic drainage
- sports recovery/preparation
- varicose veins
What is Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT)
For best results, especially for patients who have diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, chronic smoker, and other vascular issues, we highly suggest patients do Acoustic Wave Therapy.
We offer the best Acoustic Wave Therapy System: Apex Magnum, which uses dual technology of Electromagnetic and Pneumatic Shock Wave.
Penile Wave Therapy (P Wave)
Orgasm Wave therapy (O wave)
Sports Performance Enhancement: help players maintain at an optimal level of performance by getting ready & recovery fast
Pain & Injury, Chronic Inflammation
- Arthritis pain
- All Sports injuries, Status post muscular injury
- Myofascial trigger points,
- Herniated or slipped discs,
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS),
- Renaud's disease (poor circulation in hands),
- Scoliosis (Congenital & Postural – often treated as a secondary condition),
- Spasticity (which is a symptom of many neurological conditions),
- Spondylolysis or spondylolisthesis
- Anti-cellulite therapy, Cellulite reduction,
- Stretch mark elimination
- Uneven lipoplasty reduction
- Tight Connective tissue relaxation
- Skin rejuvenation
- Elasticity improvement
- Lipedema reduction
- Lymphatic system stimulation, deep lymphatic drainage
- Minimizing unsightly scars
APEX Magnum AWT Stand Alone or Combination Treatments
The APEX AWT Device works to Repair, Restore & Rejuvenate a broad spectrum of health conditions.
• Noninvasive treatment
• No downtime
• Simple application
• Visible results
MEN'S HEALTH APPLICATIONS
• Nonresponders to Pde5i treatment became responders
• Combination with the P Shot® to enhance the effects of both therapy
• Peyronie's Disease
• Sexual Enhancement (heightens performance by improving blood flow)
Erectile Dysfunction due to reduced blood flow
• utilizes high frequency, low-intensity sound waves to improve blood flow to the penis. The sound waves repair old blood vessels, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and remove decades of micro-plaque.
• Over 80% of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) issues are caused by reduced blood flow.
• 10% of Men in their 20's, 40% in their 40's, 60% in their 60's, 80% in their 70's, suffer from some form of ED
How does Shockwave Therapy Help ED
• Increases Angiogenesis and blood flow
• Shockwave therapy combined with PRP increases local blood supply causing the release of additional growth hormones. These two processes together increase the stimulation and growth of new arterioles by increasing the number of growth factors tremendously with the combination therapy. The blood vessels improve the blood supply and oxygenation, resulting in faster healing.
Benefits of Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
• Treats the cause, not just the symptoms
• Enables Spontaneous Erections
• Visible Results within three weeks
• Offers proven long-term clinical results
• Completely safe with no side effects
• Noninvasive, totally painless
• Triggers natural repair mechanisms by increasing blood flow
• Restores sex life with stronger, firmer, longer-lasting erections
• 70%+ Success Rate
• Compatible with other treatments
Benefits of Shockwave Therapy for Healthier Female Genital and Urinary Tract
O Wave is a procedure that uses AWT to treat the genital area
Just like the skin, vaginal tissue changes over time
-collagen support fiber loses its youthful strength and vitality.
-laxity caused by aging, childbirth, lifestyle, and genetics happens, causing reduced sensation and urinary incontinence.
-the procedure is noninvasive, comfortable, and performed in our office.
-women can go back to do regular activity immediately.
-there is no downtime, drugs or laser, and results are long-lasting.
-women can expect to experience increased sensitivity and lubrication, as well as strengthening, tightening, and improved physical appearance, usually starting in 30 days. (90% report significant tightening 12 months after treatment).
-overall, O Wave helps enhance sexual performance and function.
-a Breakthrough solution for Women's Sexual Health AWT is used to repair blood vessels and increase blood flow, which improves sexual function and performance, both you and your partner will enjoy!
-O Wave uses shockwave therapy, which has been around for years and is based on numerous clinical studies proven to increase blood flow and restore healthy tissue.
-O Wave was created and tested along with our community of providers, using standardized protocols to ensure patient safety and optimum results.
• Do not apply to the eyes or surrounding area, the myocardium, spinal cord, gonads, kidneys, head, or liver
• Corticoid Therapy
• Patients with pacemaker or heart conditions
• Pregnant or nursing mothers
• Polypus in the treatment area
• Acute Infection
• Growing Cartilage in children
Possible side effects after treatment
- Temporary loss of Bodily sensation at the treatment site
- Temporary itching in the treatment area
- All side effects usually subside within 24-48 hours
Acoustic Wave Therapy AWT has many names:
Shock Wave Therapy
Acoustic wave therapy (AWT)
Radial Shock Wave Therapy (RSWT)
Extracorporeal Acoustic wave Therapy (ESWT)
Lithotripsy (kidney stones)
Orthotripsy (plantar fasciitis)
Low-Intensity Shockwave Therapy (LISWT)(ED)
History and Explanation of EAWT
• First applied in the 1980s in Germany as an electrohydraulic generator and quickly developed in the last 60 years for orthopedic, physiatrist, and urological purposes, extracorporeal acoustic wave therapy (EAWT) is now applied by electromagnetic supply of mechanical waves, which, unlike ultrasound technology, are characterized by short length (100 MPa), rapid rise in pressure, and a frequency spectrum between 16 Hz and 20 MHz
• These waves are capable of crossing gases, solids, and liquids, and thanks to their mechanism of action that allows them to expand at speed higher than that of sound, their propagation disturbs and changes intramolecular bonds. The change in fluid pressure leads to a cavitation effect, with microdamage to tissues, especially visible at the point on which the waves are focused. At present, the possibility of changing the wave focus has led to better control of the destructive cavitation effect and to the use of EAWT to activate tissue metabolism. As hypothesized, wave passage through tissues, such as skin, extracellular matrix, vessels, adipose tissues, and inflammatory cells, leads to neoangiogenesis, vasodilation, stimulation of proliferation, the release of growth factors, and anti-inflammatory effects.