The BENEFITS of IV THERAPY
One of the main benefits of intravenous treatment is that nutrients are infused directly into the bloodstream. Intravenous treatments therefore are exceptionally powerful because they circumvent issues with oral administration, including stomach upset, absorption issues, and loss of potency. In addition, since the nutrients are infused directly into the bloodstream and avoid the gastrointestinal system, very large doses can be administered without gastrointestinal side effects which can limit dosing. A perfect example of this is vitamin C, which can only be taken in fairly small amounts orally before causing stomach upset. In contrast, very large doses of vitamin C, which can be very beneficial for the immune system, can be administered safely and without stomach side effects with an intravenous delivery route.
IV Therapies have been known to be beneficial for the following conditions:
• Autoimmune Conditions
• Neurological Conditions
• Memory Enhancement
• Lyme disease
• Mold Exposure
• Heavy Metal Toxicity
• Parkinson’s disease
• Chronic Fatigue
• Low Immune System
The Most Popular IV Therapies We Offer:
- IV Chelation uses either calcium EDTA or disodium EDTA to improve blood flow by removing heavy metals that damage the arteries.
- IV Nutrition to replenishment of good heavy metal, and plus vitamins and minerals. It can be used alone or after IV chelation therapy.
- High-dose IV Vitamin C has demonstrated anti-tumor effects in various cancers, an effect not seen with oral Vitamin C. The pro-oxidant effect of high-dose IV vitamin C has also shown anti-inflammatory activity resulting in suppression of tumor proliferation, angiogenesis, and metastasis.
- IV Push Glutathione is supported due to its antioxidant effects. Glutathione deficiency reduces the production of reactive oxygen species and is associated with aging, age-related macular degeneration, lung and GI diseases, preeclampsia, Parkinson’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- Myer's Cocktail is an IV vitamin and mineral combination that contains magnesium, trace minerals, B vitamins, and vitamin C. These agents have been reported to improve patient quality of life, decrease fatigue, depression, migraine, and rhinitis, and have shown to improve symptoms of hyperthyroidism, asthma, and cardiovascular disease.
- Immune Boost Push adds glutathione and acetylcysteine to the Myer’s cocktail for antioxidant and detoxifying properties. Immune Boost can restore levels of Glutathione, which decrease with age.
Is IV Nutrition Safe?
Intravenous (IV) Vitamin Therapy is a safe and effective method for delivering natural vitamins and minerals directly to your bloodstream. Bypassing the digestive tract allows for 100% absorption of all nutrients, which makes them immediately available for cellular use.
What are the benefits of IV Nutrition?
- Increased energy.
- Reduced symptoms of stress.
- Improved hydration.
- Regulation of the immune system, improving the symptoms of chronic illnesses and treating autoimmune disease flare-ups.
- Improved skin quality.
- Reduction in headaches.
- Improved symptoms of depression.